DataWest Return Procedures:
To return defective product or send stock-balance shipments, follow these procedures:
1. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Write the RMA number on the original shipping label, not on the box.
3. Reference RMA number on packing list.
Shipments can include merchandise returned for different reasons. You will be notified if your RMA request requires a Data West representative to contact you. If you require your return to be placed on your credit card, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-824-5914 to add credit card detail to your RMA. All customers subject to a restocking fee.
How To Obtain An RMA Number:
Request an RMA number by completing the online form found in your Account Profile under Return Items, or by calling and placing your RMA with your sales rep.
In order to process your request, the following information is requested:
- Data West customer number
- Phone number and extension
- Fax number (optional)
- Data West invoice number, RMA# or purchase order number
- Invoice date
- Data West part numbers and quantities
- Description of request or issue
Phone: (800) 824-5914
Fax: (760) 945-6096
Note: please allow 48 business hours for a response to your fax request.
Return Facility Address:
4089 Oceanside Blvd, Suite C
Oceanside, CA 92056